Monday, March 24, 2008

haha. i'm using my new MacBook! but the irritating thing is, it automatically points out every single spelling mistake that i made..be it deliberate or unintentional. heh. so if i ever decides to use shortforms, i'll have all my words being underlined! and it looked really horrible. trust me.

but other than that, it had been rather easy to use. its amazing how i can press a wrong key and instead found out what function it holds..haha....and i just found out some today! its so fun to explore! haha....

but yeah!! finally i have my OWN laptop. now i can do whatever i want in peace. no more fighting over the com with my sisters.

maybe, to be nice, if my first paycheck is good enuf, i'll sponsor my sisters $200 each to get them to cont saving up to get a laptop of their own? haha... so nice of me rite? rite.........

i'm getting a little anxious though. i had really wanted to work at the shipping coy my couzzie-in-law is working at..but up till now they still had not call me up for interview. i tot they were desperate for new hires? i really wanna keep myself occupied while waiting to register for my degree. in this way, i can oso cont earning money.

haiz.

there's still so much stuff on my 'shopping and to-do list'

1)the cute mouse i saw in the apple store
2)the cool N95 8GB
3)a pampering facial treatment
4)relaxing mani- and pedi-cure session
5)screen protector for my MacBook ( its really not cheap manz)
6)BMW convertible ( i saw 2 at the Forum carpark. haven found out the model though:X )
7)join a good gym for a good workout
8)a sumptous seafood and japanese cuisine buffet ( do they have such combi?)
9)pampering hair treatment
10)lastly...to lose 10kg this year!!!

and....i'm gonna take more photos to put up..lest chuan will complain again..hahahah...

and..

sighz...i hope the 3 weeks will pass quickly.. darling can get to shop for 3 days in taiwan...if i knew where was he, i would go there shop too...or rather, i'll point out to him what i want him to get for me. hahahahaha.

meanwhile, i can start planning stuffs to do with my friends.... and my must-have gym sessions everyday to let my wish of losing 10kg this yr come true!


No comments: