Sunday, March 30, 2008

dedicated to my darling =)

mm... alright..today is the first day of the 3 weeks that i'm gonna live without my darling...not even a call away... i wished i hadnt been so dependent on him. sighz!

for the past few weeks...although i felt thankful for the fact tt he gets to book out from wed onwards, but it felt like time just passed too fast. night seem to arrive so quickly and soon the next day comes. if the 3 weeks would have time passed so quickly i wun mind. but.....i feel like it isnt! today is still at day 1 and there's 20more days to go.

i cant believe i'm gonna spend most of my april alone:(

ok...maybe not exactly alone...cuz now i have alot more free time to make arrangements with friends to chill with, to go for evenmore regular gym sessions, maybe to start on my guitar/keyboard lessons, spend time with my mummy, etc...

keeping myself occupied would be one effective way to keep myself from missing my darling too much..

i do hope he'll come back with many goodies for me! hahahaha...

it'll be my last day working at JGC this mon....its again another time of attending job interviews. i hope i'll get to start work before my darling is back. working helps to pass time the fastest. except, i wun have the luxury to be able to msg or call him whenever i'm bored, or upset or stressed. nothing to look forward to at the end of the day. nothing to look forward to when i wake up in the morning.

i thnk i'll have a difficult time passing these 3 weeks. unless, of course, if my wonderful friends make lots of arrangements with me...maybe to the point i wish he wun return so soon? oops..hahah....let me be optimistic!

No comments: