Friday, July 4, 2008






Work may be work.... as stress as everything had been... my colleagues nv seem to forget to have some crazy fun when time allowed... haha... i was so busy laughing at their antics tt i forgot to take photos of it all...

nevertheless, i finally had the chance to take photos of my desk and my office... but its mainly my side of the office... had the urge to take photo of my boss and his room...but he seem super busy so i had decided against it...

well...this was wen things hadnt been too intense... today i'm once again home from bouts of diarrhoea... the stress level is getting higher by the day.... now with 2 vessels calling in port, i had to go back to office even on sat because of my leave from work today...or monday might just gimme a heart attack...

i do enjoy my work...when i know wat i'm doing...

and i hate it wen i realized i made the same mistakes over and over again whenever a vessel berths....

Marco had been extremely patient with me....but i honestly dun want any mistakes to be repeated anymore... by nature i'm extremely careless with details....this job had helped me improve my organisational skills and made me much more systematic in multi-tasking... but i'm definitely still not good enuf..

my colleagues had been doing alot in helping to lighten my load... and i feel very bad abt it...so i must learn as much as i can so tt i can take back and do my duties while they can enjoy a lighter workload.... i do wonder why they dun wanna get more people into the dept?

sighz... ok... i guess i need to go check  my mails and start working a little from home.

No comments: