Saturday, July 12, 2008

uh... i'm so shack even as i'm updating ma blog with events of this past week...
after countless complaints abt Sam quitting...we finally had the new girl in to replace Sam. but wat an understatement to use the word 'replace'.

its hardly considered replacing! she's as INEXPERIENCED as i had been. but of course, she's a determined 19-yr-old... quick to learn and pick up what's taught to her. but time isnt allowing her to take things slow! but haiz...she's still learning how to do the basic bookings. looks like i'll be handling 2 vessels each time from now to God knows when.
but i do enjoy working with her. at least she has drive and initiative. a positive learner too.

i just hope she can pick up faster. being only 3 month old in the company for me, i'm getting indefinitely panicky as the day Sam is leaving draws near.

i'm really hating the countdown. arg....guess its do or die.


wed night i had my 3rd circuit revision. and with no exception, my revision went horribly wrong. it made me wonder why did i even reach this stage in the first place. but well the bright side of it, i had my fave instructor to guide me throughout. haha. talk abt privileged treatment. HA!

but yeah. can tell he enjoyed teaching me. but i must say...he and this other instructor can teach really well. i just feel so comfortable with their teaching style. but the blur sotong tot i changed specs. haha. he said there's smth different abt me tt night but he cant seem to figure out wat. den he asked issht i changed glasses. i told him no quizzically and i rode off. it was only later den i realized tt he didnt realize the difference was just me wearing glasses for lesson. as i nv wore glasses those past times when he taught me.

haha.

but yeah. i still haven had the chance to tell him thats the reason i looked different...and prettier according to him....hahahahah! i must tell yang. cuz yang said i looked better w/o my glasses.

after my lesson, i headed down to Zouk with Justina to meet Chuan and his friends. But it hadnt been much fun. cuz the stamp i received denied me entry to phuture. Bah....so irritating. and i felt so bad abt having the rest of them stuck in the Mambo side because of me.

so i made a wise and heroic decision. i decide to head home by myself. HA! heroic k? i didnt know where i was walking while making my way out of Zouk cuz all the smoke is drying out my contacts and i didnt wanna rub my eyes in case i smeared my mascara.

haha. but yeah. good thing i was there regular enuf for me to make my way out w/o looking too lost. haha. must keep up a good image. esp when i'm leaving just as the party started!

as hesitant as i felt abt leaving, it was a wise choice la. i still had work the nxt day. i was surprised i could even get out of my bed.

the rest of the week passed quickly. and today i did my 4th CR. seeing improvement today, i decided i should just book for my assessment nxt sat. so again, Wed night i shall hava my CR, sat morning is another 2hrs of CR followed by my circuit assessment.

phew. i hope all my practice will not go to waste and i can move on to lesson 6 soon!

its now time to get ready for Lilian's 21st...its been so long since i last saw her! i must take lots and lots of pictures!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, i din know that u're watching specs at time. Good luck and have fun for your circuit revision ^^

Allyna Ng Chui Yee said...

hahaha...

i always had fun during my bike lessons...its a time for me to destress in a way :)

u didn notice i wore specs? haha...well maybe thoe times when we met i just happen to not be wearing it :)