Thursday, July 31, 2008

B.O.R.E.D

being at home with nth to do makes me appreciate my work so much more..
at least being in the office with tasks to complete, time pass really quick...
my last time check was 2pm... my current time check is 2.10pm... get the idea?

arg...

it sucks feeling sick... and it sucks feeling bored.... i was contemplating booking a circuit revision today... but i dun trust my stomach though...

just now i experienced a pain i nv had before... it was so excruciating tt i didnt even have the strength to call out to my sis... so i could only rest in my chair and will the pain away...
but as suddenly as the pain came... few minutes later, it subsided and everything seemed fine up to this point... i wonder whats wrong with me...

i shld listen to the doc and go for a scan.... if its some cancer, at least i detected it early....

mm....

but well...

anyway i was surfing through STOMP webbie and i came across the post that my darling showed me tt day... 




wat a great idea to get ppl exercising without realizing it! haha... it was quite a novelty if Singapore really did it... we'll no longer be known as the FINE city.. we'll changed to be known as ERP(Every Route Pay..i/o Every Road Pay)..

but i believe i wun be laughing if we really had to do it... tourists would come visit...but only to admire how our govt make money out of shoppers...ha!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i love the pic. The ah ma and ah gong gonna broke in no time then ;p i do use the stair then the escalator occasionally because of long queue ^^

i can feel that something is wrong with my body and long for a scan but i'm always lazy and actually quite scare to go for a scan.

sighs

Allyna Ng Chui Yee said...

dun be scared la... if u dun scan, den really got prob, den even scarier leh...

i can accompany u and book an appointment leh..haha..

nowadays i use the stairs when i go to work cuz the crowd at tanjong pagar is horribly horrible! the ERP idea sounds good now.

ha!