Tuesday, November 20, 2007

so much had been happening recently...



it was party week for the past week...and my school is celebrating christmas....heh...and i love christmas SO much...its the one and only festive season that i really enjoyed...and i was asked to be the santa-rina...it was fun giving out prezzie to the babies but i thnk i make a rather boring santa..heh...

oh..i miss my tagboard!! i hadnt had the time to put a new one back up again..sobz...

but yeah...now tt hols is approaching, i'll soon have the time to do it.

was having lunch in the room by myself today..den Zita came in...i was telling her my parents would be out of town from 21-26..yeah!!! haha...den we became so excited discussing all abt the plans we could make....since now we do not have to worry even if we're home super late..hahahaha...ooh..i cant wait!!! haha...

and pay day's coming! hmm...not much things in mind tt i wanna spend on....maybe i'll just splurge on my seafood buffet tt i had been craving for so darn long! haha...alright...shall make plans with my buddies....

oh...sighz....not too looking forward to this sunday's children church. heh. cuz i made my pastor really angry with me. but...sighz....aunty susan's a nice person..haha...and it wasnt really a big problem....but still....i wun do it again manz.... heh...

and then there's my responsibility to write the script for the graduation event at church. i haven gotten down to writing it...not even the slightest idea how......sighz!!! i need inspiration fast!!!!!

alright. maybe i should take the time to think abt it now....

No comments: