Sunday, November 11, 2007

....now i've found
the greatest love of all is mine
since you lay down your life
the greatest sacrifice...

this is one of my all-time favourite christian song. sadly though, i hardly listened to this song so i didnt know the words well enough to put it up in my blog. its really a very very meaningful song.

and its also a gentle reminder for me of the love God had for me and i for Him. many thots raced through my head as i sang the song in church this morning. i realized i was beginning to forget about the priorities for my life. its time i rearrange my priorities and set my path in the right direction.

the sense of guilt was rather overwhelming as i thot of how i had been so caught up with the ways of man, rather than that of God. going to church really does help to build up our walk with God. esp when my senior pastor is going to steer us all in the direction of building deeper knowledge about the word of God.

feeling refreshed by the sermon, i had a more anointing time during children church. although the whole time i had been extremely drowzy from my medicine, but i enjoyed CC thoroughly.

CC's AGM was fun as usual. it was quite a relief that there's gonna be only 5 special events for 2008. i'm a little worried however. for the fact, i was made i/c for one of the special event i had volunteered to contribute for the planning. sighz. i'm not exactly an organised or responsible person. unless i'm extremely enthu abt it....i'm not sure i can lead the team.

my sis was actually the one who was hoping to head one of the event. and i'm 100% sure she is 110% more capable than me to do the job. but sighz. i guess God knew tt all the more i needed the training more than my sis did and so i was appointed instead of her. oh well....i'll just make sure i learn the most out of the whole experience and gain much out of it. planning is a crucial part of our everyday life. so might as well get the hang of this skill!

i miss my darling. and i miss those friends who are still in camp. sighz. as liyi, ting and i were discussing abt the possibility of a beach vacation, the memories of me going to Tioman with my friends came rushing back. if only that can happened again. it would be difficult to get a big group of friends to go for such vacations again, since evryone had different commitments and busy schedules now.

sighz. i miss everyone so much.

cant write now. so tired. my medication kicking in........

No comments: