Sunday, October 5, 2008

RESIGNATION

Its a good thing none of my colleagues knows my blog....or i thnk many of them are gonna strangle me if i were to declare "i am so gonna tender my resignation tmr"...and my "tmr" dates: 06/08/08....

is it a good idea? i dunno....but i am beginning to really hate the probs tt keep arising at work... i keep having to clear up messes...be it my own stupid doings or the someone who just left.... its just so....tiring...

and my vessels are just great to me....keeps berthing during weekends....which means most of the time its back to office on a sat AND sun just to ensure nothing cranks up...but something ALWAYS do....DUH...

09/10/08 marks the day i get my 2B?? i'm praying i do...cuz i just wants to move on to learning smth else.... i'm making good progress in my guitar lessons frm my sis.... i cant help but applaud myself for my clever-er-ness in learning new things...ha!

13/10/08 is the day i'll be down at NUH and finally..hopefully...reveal what my irritating skin condition is...keeping my fingers cross...

17/10/08 comes and there goes Martin to good ol' Australia...dunno when will i den ever get to see him again? hope he brings his lego speaker set over..haha...so it reminds him of us and make him miss us so.... aw....


23/10/08 in comes my pay... $$$...cool-ness!!
*PS: Meanie Ming(if u ever reads this)...i am sharing it with u....thats right...in yer dreams...HA!

No comments: