Friday, October 10, 2008

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT...

but oh well... who to blame but myself!!!

if i'm in the mood to blame, i can come up with 10 GOOD reasons why i failed without blaming myself.... here goes..

1) helmet's too big for my head...so when i checked my blindspot, my helmet doesnt turn and so i keep getting penalize for not doing safety checks

2) the bike's friggin lousy...the clutch is so not sensitive enough

3) i'm the first half of 90 candidates...the testers are more alert and awake

4) the testers have bad eyesight...y didnt they spot my safety checks?????

5) the narrow plank is too long and narrow...i could have done better if it were shorter

6) the public road users are too impatient to let me change my lane the right way

7) the road shld be smoother so i won't lose balance so much

8) the bike shld be lower so tt i won't keep wobbling

9) they shld increase passing points to 20points..isnt tt a nicer figure?

10) the testers are simply too old for good judgement of safe riders.

Aw...there...10(bullshit) reasons why i failed...

No comments: