Thursday, April 5, 2007

whoa..in the end i wasn't driving a swift...the rental uncle gave me a brand new honda fit instead... but it was not bad too...heh...at least i was able to try out stunts like tyre spinning(taught by martin and my yang yang) and an accidental cornering at 70km/h..heh..it was accidental cuz i didn't step on my brake during the cornering and so the momentum cause it to accelerate while it cornered...heh...good thing chuen hwee didn't vomit or anth...

heh..but i'm really really pleased with myself...3 days of driving day and night...and doing lots of parking...my skills improved so quickly tt even i surprised myself...heh...and i'm definitely much more of a safe driver esp wen it comes to lane changing...

heh...but i did get a little tired of driving on the second day..but whatever it is...the days i had a car was so damn convenient...and it would have been more convenient if i knew the roads better...
on the night before i was supposed to return my car..i actually had to drive home from jalan kayu myself...good thing i had paid attention during the times yang drove me home so i didn't had too much prob when i drove myself home... and i had a great time being the only car speeding on the road..went till 130km/h...so shiok...heh...

but haiz....since then i had no more car to drive...eversince yang took out his p-plate and gave it to me, i kept forgetting to bring it out...so i couldn't drive....speaking of which...thnk i shld go put it into my bag now since i can rmb now.. shall update again...cya!!

No comments: