Sunday, August 24, 2008

updates!!

haha...ok...its me being lazy again....


but honestly..can someone advice how do i go abt piecing all the different photos together and post it up here? i've always had alot of photos...but am just too lazy to upload it on... sighz...the wonders of laziness in me...

but but but.... come OCT 9.... my bike TP....i cant believe it...   
i'm gonna have my own ride(soon?)!!!

i wun be lazy..i'll keep going for revision...i must pass first time....my many attempts at class 3 is such an embarrassment...RAWRS~~~




i cant wait for tml and sat to come....

FRI:
8am-10am: bike circuit revision

1pm-7pm: shopping and shopping and more shopping

8pm-10pm: cell grp meeting

11pm: meeting my baby

12am: my baby turning 21 and i've a surprise for him!!!!!

SAT:

8am-11am: back to office to clear my work

12pm-2pm: mini golf at Lilliputt

2pm-3pm: lunch

3pm-5pm: shopping

5pm-6pm: massage session at Kenko

6pm-7.30pm: dinner

8pm: cable car to sentosa

8.40: Song of the Sea

9.30: cable car back to harbourfront

10pm: supper 


mm.....thats how i intend to spend my day with my darling for his 21st birthday.. i hope things will go as planned.....

......and i finally had my hair cut after such a long time....i'm once again with short hair....BAh...what does it matter...as long as i feel cool and comfy....i dun give a damn how short my hair gets...but of course i must look prettyyyy too.....hahahahahah...

i'm outta here.... need to learn how to style my hair a different way...hmmm...

No comments: