Tuesday, May 20, 2008

in the blink of an eye, its alrdy halfway through the month of may and by now i had handled and closed 2 vessels. of which, many many problems and mistakes popped up, making me feel so irritated and useless....

in abt another 2 weeks, i would have been with the company for 3 months, yet, i still feel like a newbie to alot of the stuffs that i'm doing daily. but then again, things did get better...i just need to figure out how to solve the mistakes i made more efficiently, or rather, stop relying on my partner to help me pick up my mess.... sighz...

as much as i am enjoying my work, somehow, i do feel dreadful wen i need to go work....but when i'm there and start doing the work, i start enjoying it.... i'm just wondering how can i motivate myself before i go to work....esp on sundays....when i have to deal with being separated from my darling for the week while having to be at work... heh....

eventhough i might have seem like i've gotten used to having yang only book out on Fri, and booking back in on Sun, its still so difficult to bear with the upsetting feeling of not seeing him for a whole week and the only means of communication is via sms.

thnking abt the many more overseas training tt he might have really have me feeling thrilled yet upset at the same time. thrilled cuz he'll have many experiences to share with me, but upset cuz we'll be separated for weeks again.

but distance does make the heart fonder. so, i'll say tt its actually a good thing for him to be so busy with NS. ha!

2 weeks ago had been Chuan's bday....its so touching to see so many of his friends turned up despite it being Mother's Day. it made me feel a little regretful that my sisters and i didnt make our birthday party grander and more fun. afterall, we only turn 21 once.....but with out bday so early in the year, it felt like there's not much time for proper planning and organisation...plus, with christmas just over, we're alrdy rather broke...

still, Chuan's party had been enjoyable.... and i'm convinced tt he inherited his singing genes from his dad...hahah....and looks wise, he seem just like a chip off the block!!! no offense la...but really can see the exact resemblance of him and his dad.

after tt, there had been the long weekend cuz of vesak day....i got to spend the WHOLE of the public holiday with my darling and my family....i'm so so so happy...

i wished time wouldnt pass so fast.

now i'm back in my office. but at least for this one last week, i get to countdown to knock off time and i cna meet my baby darling.

nxt week onwards its back to my countdown for the whole week before i get to see my darling.

sobz sobz.

No comments: