Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY pics =)

little Daryl....Jaryl's little couzzie...the most adorable baby i've seen so far!! He knows how to smile at the camera k??



My new Asics running shoes tt cost me $191.70...but its toatlly worth it!! the structured cushioning help me run my 8k effortlessly..hahaa...or maybe can say my stamina improved too la...hahahahahahha....


this is my current all-time favourite game on facebook..try it!! its rather addictive i must say =)

CNY little cupcakes brought by a JG parent....looks so cute i cant bear to eat it =P



My reunion dinner spread...looks awesome rite? everything cooked by my mummy dearest!!


me and chui wen....as the name suggests...we're couzzie!! *smilez*


we actually have alot more photos taken..just tt i thnk i look too fat to wanna post it up. =P


Its me and daryl again!! i love him to bits!!! *smilez*

No comments: