Friday, May 4, 2007

what a dreadful and wet day...

on mc today beacuse of my wisdom tooth extraction...tried reading up my managerial finance text to catch up with the lessons i had missed...but not in the mood to do it...i hope i dun flunk anth this sem...had been slacking too much for my own good...

listening to akon's "i wanna fuck you" now...feel like clubbing to vent my frustrations...but then again...dun feel like doing anth oso...argh...

i hate wet weathers and having nth specific to do except to sit at my study table to study... and i read chewy's blog just now...how dare she call us her annoying sisters? we love her kaes?.lolx...but i enjoy reading her blog..its simple but very entertaining...if only i have have her creativity to inject in my own blog... signz...

and i'm so fed up with my mp3...its touch pad is NOT responding AT ALL.. argh...i bought it at $399..thinking i can use it on a long term basis..but it's only the 3rd yr i'm using it? because i can't activate the touch pad, i can't activate and access my removable hard disk drive...and i bought it cuz i needed a large capacity HDD!! ARGH.... my mood matches the cloudy weather EXACTLY...

i need to find somewhere to chill...just hope i wun lose my temper when darling come and pick me up later....i'm going bonkers...thnk i better go prepare now or he'll be fed up at having to wait for me..again.....

No comments: